London Capital College represents the twelve largest colleges in London. The purpose of LCC is to ensure that the ‘voice’ and wealth of experience of London skills-based colleges is appropriately represented, and to further the profile and focus of member colleges in addressing the skills needs of employers, individuals and job-seekers in London. The 11 London Capital Colleges are: Barnet Southgate, City & Islington, Ealing Hammersmith & West London, College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London, College of North West London, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark College, Newham, South Thames, Tower Hamlets & Westminster Kingsway. The LCC is supported in the delivery of this training by Barking & Dagenham, Hackney and Waltham Forest Colleges.
Together, we educate more than 100,000 adults including 4,500 HE students and over 40,000 young people. The colleges play a critical role in providing our residents with the skills and aptitudes they need to thrive in the London labour market.
We, like all colleges, have much to offer our stakeholders. The colleges in the LCC:
- Are the major deliverers across London of the skills our communities need in order to enter and thrive in the labour market.
- Work closely with thousands of employers across the city.
- Enjoy excellent relationships with Job Centre Plus and provide a wide range of employability programmes to local people, successfully placing thousands of Londoners into employment.
- Deliver thousands of apprenticeships each year across a wide range of occupational sectors.
- Are rooted in our communities enjoying the trust of local people and working closely with our local authorities.
For more details on London Capital College, please email Julie Naldrett, Executive Co-ordinator email@example.com